ITU INI

Saturday, April 23, 2011

how do you feel today...?

I realize other people making blog for money...
Don't care too much on it..i do this for intention to write..
Such an impressive to see how other people can write down their ideas about everything..
Looks like its not for me...
Write as baaad as i want....don't care who's gonna read those i wrote...
I pick this like my own diary....
so do they care? i don't care~

and for now...
Feeling like sitting on a toilet for a whole day..thinking of...
do i made a right decision as i chose this?
i knew i'm not the kind of 'very toughful heartless bravery' girl..
Too many person giving me a shoulder for me to lie on..
for months i kept on trying to forget..and move on..

after those experiences i've been through ......

afraid i Am being bullied right now...

hm..its like this...leave the past...

but i will not letting other people do that again...

I WONT

No comments:

Post a Comment