ITU INI

Sunday, September 13, 2009

tiLL we MeeT aGaIN

it is time to go..lot of experiences,knowledge,laughters and all mixed feelings i've got in here..
i WILL remember all those stories that encompassing me.

'bout all of u,my dear friends...(huk2)

to DIN & AZREEN --> hope u get well soon..

to AYIN --> u're a good friend..keep in touch;p

to WAN --> haha!!the gossip mannn.. x.o.x.o
just by seeing your face can really make me laugh la..oh hohooo

to my ex-housemates --> KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS...feel like wanna go back to the past..

to JIMMY --> take care of your 'beatles',,hehehehhh

to ABE --> i've got a lot of good advice from u, keep up ur klantanese!!yey

to DZIK --> hmmm, cool hair. heh

to all my other coursemates that i did'nt mentioned your name above, not that i forget u, i won't!!
'coz there're many stories i wanna tell, and it makes me blur.. 'p'
huuuhuu


for all the SINDORAVISIT, LUMUT&PANGKORVISIT, FINALEXHIBITIONPROGRAMME, FINALPROJECTTEAM, KOIRTEAM, PROTOCOLCONVOTEAM, ENGLISHVIDEOPROJECTTEAM
what else did we spend our days together??oh...shopping!yayy

i'll be missing u guys.....

ANYWAY..FOR GIVING ME THOSE MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES...................

thanks INSEP 2009..

3 comments:

  1. I felt those too..
    Even though I never expected to be attached to anyone but in reality I never want to be separated with U guys..But,anyway we can always be together again though it's not as frequent as last time..Later,guys..Oh,one thing..cool hair??
    Just that one..??heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks miss q..
    hope can spent time together again..=)

    ReplyDelete