ITU INI

Thursday, July 2, 2009

death of the superstar

It's been more than a week, and the world is still in grief.

People all around the world, including Malaysia has been actively talking 'bout his death..just type the words of -death,michael jackson- from googles,yahoo, or even instant messenger ..

and you'll find that millions..or billions of people are discussing it..

months before that, we've been shocked with the news of MJ converting to Islam..and turns his name to mikaeel..

I'm not his fanatic fan..but I do adore him as a singer, and as an entertainer..
though a lot of problems he faced, yet he still be loved from millions of his fans..and we can see ourselves, how the people around the world grieving about his death. . .

I wanna share with u some of the photographic history of MJ, which I'm quite amazed to see the changes of his face..

click on to this link
href="http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html">

and I've to admit this..

NATURAL BEAUTY IS THE PRETTIEST LOOKS!!!

and I love this song from him...U ARE NOT ALONEEE....

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

LALALLALAAAA 'O'

MAY GOD BLESS U..MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON A.K.A. MIKAEEL

continue singing.....hhuhuuuhhuu


credit : www.anomalies-unlimited.com
www.elyricsworld.com

2 comments: